18th Century Enlightenment reason, knowledge, & education for the 21st Century that encourages overcoming misinformation & social injustice & providing responsible leadership to service the public trust in the U.S. & it's territories (Qui tacet consentire videtur - "Whoever seems silent, consents")
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
- Name: Philosophe Forum
- Location: Swansea, Illinois, United States
It is Dedicated to a Democratic Majority in the U.S. House of Representatives!
John Shimkus - Voting Record
John Shimkus - Project Vote Smart
John Shimkus - Middle Class Grade
John Shimkus - Issues
John Shimkus - Vocal
Stop 158 - the Gateway Connector!
Defenders Wildlife Action Fund
National Wildlife Federation
Robert Redford's Saving Endangered Wild Places
Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana
Semper Fi Fund
- The Bagwell Tabloid Online
- Ten Reasons to Vote Democrat
- Arrogant Conduct Unbecoming
- All SALF Plans, No National Guard Training Funds, ...
- John Shimkus Souvenirs
- An Example of a Real IL-19 Congressional Represent...
- Congressman Taxpayer Zero from IL-19
- A Request: Congressional Investigation of the Sav...
- Local Fundraiser for Sheila Simon
- Bagwell in Metropolis at Steelworkers Rally
To use material reproduced on this site for purposes that go beyond fair use, permission is required from the copyright owner indicated with a name and an Internet link at the end of each item.