Ten Reasons to Vote Democrat
10. Federal user taxes on a gallon of gas is appropriate. It finances and maintains the vast American interstate automobile highway system. In addition, Democrats know that trying to reduce profit figures to a per-gallon average for gasoline is incredibly misinformed & typically right-wing obscuration. When gas prices are high, oil companies pay single-digit taxes. They have not paid 'high' taxes in 10 yrs. when a gallon of gas was $1.29.
9. A Democratic Majority does a better job of spending taxpayer money than a Republican Majority.
8. It is easier for people to use their Freedom of Speech to counteract the negative impact of the erroneously rewritten history lessons continually streaming from Lonesome Roads Beck and the malodorous bile of Boss Hog Limbaugh.
7. Democrats value Second Amendment rights and are ready to lock and load at any time to protect their sacrosanct First Amendment rights.
6. People are stewards of the Earth who should protect it for future generations by reducing their impact of global warming as much as possible.
5. Democrats protect women's reproductive sovereignty and their right to pay equity.
4. Democrats know that illegal aliens do not have legal rights to "free" federally-funded health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. Democratic legislators refuse to allow corporate CEOs to profit from destroying the financial livelihoods of their employees and retirees. They believe that corporations need to break even and provide for their employees and communities.
2. Liberal judges uphold the Constitution for the people not corporations. Right-wing kooks are incapable of remembering that the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and subsequent Amendments have never explicitly mentioned corporations.
1. The Democrat mentality is so firmly planted in reality that they could never accept the suffocating uber-conservative point of view of I'm OK, you're OK as long as everyone belongs to the right race, religion, ethnicity, & sexual orientation (additional caveats could appear without warning).
Conservatives are more than welcome to keep the Right-Wing Bill of Lies.
Democrats will keep all of their Constitutional Rights.